Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Monday, April 30, 2007

Princess's Circle of Needs


Tuesday 24th April 2007



Today there are few errands that I need to do today. I left early because I needed to go to the hospital to get my mum's insulin replenish. Later met Princess and Eumura at Orchard. Eumura wanted to see Princess's dream "WORK" top. There was no window shopping just direct destination and Princess led us directly and gave us a run down of the Pros and Cons:








Isn't it a WOW sight!! Well, Princess .... its your need so you need to do your homework and to see if this is what you really need. But yes, I'm please with your homework :) This is yours my darling. So you can update your blog (from YOUR stand point) Hee hee. However, after having said that it might take slightly longer before it completely fall in your hands. There are dues that needed to be looked into.


Later we window shopped and dreaming about all the things we cannot afford and can only dream about it. We role played at my dream coffee machine and a salesman who looked at us must wonder we are a bunch of loony gals ..... but .... who cares!!


Needs:

Contact Lenses

Spectacles (working on it)

Shoes (working on it)

Laptop


I know there are other needs that you need but these are the only ones that calls for the "biggest" attention.


The three os us trooped down to Aunt Annie's Pretzels. We were like we've not eaten yet. Pretzels of different sorts were bought. We sat outside enjoying the scenery and the cool whether after the downpour. We greedily dug into our pretzels and licking all that we had. I so enjoy watching Princess eat.


Eumura had to leave early because she needs to meet her mum we bid farewell. We were alone I wanted to ask you if you dreamt anything. Butt weren't sure. Somehow you could ALMOST always ALWAYS read my mind!


I can only assume what it means my darling .... perhaps you should ask Jazzmann about it. You are beginning to discover more and more of the world I notice.

No comments: