Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Ps: GUARDIANship

BEING A GUARDIAN
 
Just as an after thought ..... there are times when I seem to appear or sound like as though I am nagging.  But to come to think about it  - ok ok in some "SMALL" way.
 
But if I don't ask??  I won't know.  And if I don't ask you it just means I don't care for you .... AND I DO CARE for you.  I worry about you all the time my darling. 
 
Eventually .... I know you'd tell me.  You always do anyway :) 
 
Thank you for letting me into your life.
Thank you for willingly sharing my burden with me.
 
Above all thank you for loving me the way you do.
 
Cheers  :>

No comments: