Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Stich Up

Wednesday 18th April 2007
 
Stitch Up
 
I was about to finish work when I got a call from my mum saying that Princess Sara (my neice) had a fall facing downwards breaking into her skin.  There were no marks on her hands and this clearly shows that she did not even try to break her fall.
 
Panicked with the sight of blood all over.  Mr Man the father carried her with Helper and took her to the hospital.
 
She cried at the sight of needles.  As experts tried to calm the poor Sara.  She needs internal as well as external stitches.  When all is done; a good stitch up I must say.  
 
When I met her at the comfort of her own home she seemed pretty relax.  She walked carefully around showing off her scar trying her best to tell how brave she was.
 
Hmmmm .... the proud scar that the little one would soon show it off to her friends at school.  Looking at it with aghast and amazement at the same time.  I thought how cute that was.  Recalling all my childhood scars.  Hee heee.   

No comments: