Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

GUARDIANship

A most precious gift that I forever will treasure. ... this you made me and nearly burnt your fingers in the process. You left this among other goodies on my bed.



BEING A GUARDIAN


What is a guardian?

So...a judge has just named you Guardian of your husband, wife, parent, relative or friend. What does that mean? What can you do as Guardian? What do you have to do? You have been appointed Guardian by NO ONE other than my good self. It does not explain how to become a Guardian.


I dedicate this write-up just for you my dearest baby so just you know EXACTLY how you feel.


You told me once that I'm paranoid and that sometimes makes you "rimas". Ok. I get it and I understand exactly how you feel. Its like how my own mother is with me. Hounding me relentlessly about small little things. This irks me most of the time but I just entertain her as I know she means well.


I know Baby there are times when I want to tell you NO but I stop short and think twice. Do I even have the right to say NO?? Mother I am not. I know nothing of Guardianship.


I first set eyes on you when you were a mere Secondary 2 student meeting me with Baby Preppy sitting opposite me. The rain was heavy and you soaked through. Though I loved you from before but it is only then that I could meet you. Our meeting were by chance. As we made small talk I had to fight back the tears and control my excitement.


You are right my darling I do not know how to become a mother nor anything of a guardian. All I know in my heart is that I love you. All I know is that L.O.V.E means to care, to be kind, be concern, to protect, to be interested, to know you. ... THIS IS ALL THAT I KNOW My Baby. I am happy EVERY TIME you show me off to your friends, teachers and relatives. I am happy that YOU want me to know them and not hide them from me.


Leaving the house together .... brings back so much nostalgic memories as well. Many moons ago - was the school just in the front of the house. NOW leaving the house together .... going to another institution. Walking down that same road hand in hand.


Before as I walked into Evergreen office to settle and sign all her papers NOW I walked into a different office to do the same thing.


Getting to know the school, the teachers, people in charge ..... before was Evergreen. I knew most of the Teachers by name, their phone nos, email add, officers-in-charge. NOW I'm getting to know a new institution, the teachers, people in charge in a different situation but getting to know them in that very same manner.


Getting to know your friends and foes alike THEN and NOW.


Oh how I love you soooooo very much. How I envy your parents. I enjoy every single moment sharing your tears, pain, joy, growing up, anxiety, thirsty for that knowledge. At the same time you shares my every emotion too.


All those years before meeting you loving and caring and giving my all to someone who I have never met except in pictures and words that Jazzmann have painted of you.


But since that 1st day I when I set my eyes on you I fell in love with you even more deeply than you will ever know.


I must admit I was eager to meet you in the beginning because I was suspicious of Jazzmann and only wanted to know the truth. But that was THEN and this is NOW.


Allot has happen since then .... and I still love you more as each day passes by.




Cheers :>



No comments: