Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Another Journey

Wednesday 4th April 2007

Many moons ago I do not mean to spin a lie. But I did so as you will forever stand on a pedestal and people will look to you like a bright Northen star guiding lost souls. It is because of the one lie - my good name have been brought down. People look at me differently. But I never minded, for its only a name. Just a name. You are more important than .... rather .... MOST IMPORTANT .... more important than my name and my life itself.

Princess is about to embark on another journey. Another new chapter. This very embarkation has stirred many emtions on all sides so much so my Baby Princess very nearly gave up all hopes and desire. Jazzmann, Chomelanggun, myself have looked into every avenue for some sources but all doors were shut. What should I do?? Our last and final avenue hoping that the Captain of the 7 seas will grant us THIS wish we sought.

For my sake, for all the good deeds and heroship that Jazzmann has done for my kinfolks and kindred alike. THAT wish was granted. There were no words to describe my feelings and emotions on that fateful night. ..... Except to be greatful and thankful.

The night ended with new hope and a burst of joyful energy.

No comments: