Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Monday, April 30, 2007

Slay Her

Thursday 26th April 2007
 

Slay Her

 

Why do you have such pretentious behaviour I don't understnad.  Princess took you in as a best friend.  She went through ALLOT for you and with you.  You were like THE GIRLFRIEND once upon a time.  I graciously took you into my confidence.

 

Yet, you slay Princess at the back!!  Don't you EVER slay her like you did nor talk of ANY of her blood and spat it in front of her the way you did!!

 

FYI, just because your institution finishes eraly that does not mean it is GOOOOOOD.  You should grade one's institution by their teachers!!

 

Playing Mafia to your own song yet Princess name you brought down BEHIND HER BACK.  Yes, sad and disappointed she was .... we all were.  But we found out that our tears and anger were not worthy for your cause!  If you had no intention of Mafia reading your blog ..... than you should keep it in your closet  .... or is it already full of skeletons!!

 

Its ok to give frank and even to be outspoken  - provided the criticism is is CONSTRUCTIVE.  Not give empty blatant comments.  You dare say the worse on your blogabout her. ... THIS ONE IS JUST FOR YOU!!

 

Why do people look up to her and not you??  It is because she is natural towards her feelings and true to her emotions.

 

An attention seeker is one who blows their own trumpet - I'm sorry that DOES NOT SOUND like the Princess I know.  She is actually the shy one and it is her "TRUE" friends that bring out the best in her as what best friend should do!!  NOT BRING THE WORSE out of her!!

 

Princess thought that even these written words are far to kind FOR YOUR KIND.  Figure that one out mate!!



Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today.

No comments: