Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Monday, April 30, 2007

Six of Swords by Galendri

Hey, If Jazzmann approach you and tell you his needs you must therefore tell him yours.
 
Take care dearies ............ Muaaah!  Miss your poetry Jazzmann :)

Today's Card
The Six of Swords card suggests that your power today lies in transition. You have what you need and are willing to trust the process order to move on, seek refuge or new opportunity. You are not willing to remain where your perceptions are invalidated but being vulnerable YOU must rely on guidance to move in a new direction or trust that You can make it or be led to security and new hope. 'Wherever you go, there you are.' You are empowered by perseverance and you virtue is survival.


Yahoo! Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the answer. Try it now.

No comments: