Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Friday, April 27, 2007

Three of Pentacles by Galendri

I hope you are cheered up in some small way.  YOU MUST HEAL ok.  Take care.
Today's Card
 
 
 
 
The Three of Pentacles card suggests that your power today lies in practice.
 
 
Your life is a work of art in progress and your purpose is worthy of appreciation, attention, and effort.
 
 
You are validated by doing your best to fulfill your intention and you take pride in your work. You are empowered by a vested interest and your asset is attention to detail.

No comments: