Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

The Strength by Galendri

Hey this is your card for today ..... hope it'll give you some tips to "overcome" Jazzmann.  I hope for your sake he'll come to his senses.  :0  You should not work too hard ..... it'll only give Jazzmann space to skip to another flower.
 
You are stronger that who you really are; take care k.  Muaah!
 
 
The Strength card affirms that your alter ego today is the seductive beast of your Animagus, whose superpower is to master self-control to tame fears or impulses to prove of what stuff YOU ARE made.
 
 
You boldly go... but a willful heart is part of your secret identity. Your infinite fortitude is seen by what you do, sacrifice or defy to stand up for what you feel is right, including admitting when you wrong, keeping out of it or not dignifying responses provoked by moral cowards and brutes.
 
 
 When resolve is tested you draw on the courage of your true character from the more savage or humble virtues of your natural instincts to maintain objective by composure. This enables you to hold your tongue against bravado, repress claws at empty threats, and not turn tail in pride against passion when it's hard or inconvenient, but to persuade through self-restraint until assimilation is complete or resistance is futile. 

 


Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today.

No comments: