Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Monday, April 30, 2007

Scam

I wonder why scam artist still continue after the same person refuse them.  Don't they get it that I already know ITS A SCAM!!
 
Don't these people have any conscience of what they do??  I've been cheated some years back.  It brought me down  NEARLY.  I traveled half the world chasing but it was fruitless.  Now I care not for such greed.  For now I know the truth.
 
Why do these people even persists?  I do not comprehend their actions.  They are relentless.  THAT very actions just wears me out.
 
Cheers  :>

No comments: