Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Mother



Tuesday 17th April 2007


MOTHER...


I dedicate this page just for my dearest mother. It is only recently did I really TRULY realise how weak she was and how much attention she needs. I'm wondering. .... with the workload I have. Do I even have the time??


Time?? NOW seems just an excuse. Its the effort of making that time I realise. Reminiscing all the countless of times she has haul my ass out of trouble. Now as she is growing old ... I dedicate this poem just for you mum and I hope you'll like it. Thank you for everything. I will do my best to serve you better and the best way I know how.


Mother You filled my days with rainbow lights,
fairytales and sweet dream nights,
A kiss to wipe away my tears,
Gingerbread to ease my fears.
You gave the gift of life to me,
And then in love, you set me free.
I thank you for your tender care,
for deep warm hugs and being there.
I hope that when you think of me,
A part of you, you'll always see.


Cheers :>

No comments: