Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Singlish by Raja

This is funny...

You might like it. This is hilarious.....even an
Englishman could not construct
sentences using numeric, which is exclusive only to
Malaysians and Singaporeans.


Ah Lek was asked to make a sentence using 1, 2, 3, 4,
5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
Not only did he do it 1 to 10, he did it again from 10
back to 1. This is what
he came up with.....

1 day I go 2 climb a 3 outside a house to peep. But
the couple saw me, so I panic
and 4 down. The man rushed out and wanted to 5 with
me. I ran until I fell 6 and
threw up. So I go into 7-eleven and grabbed some 8 to
throw at him. Then I took
a 9 and try to stab at him. 10 goodness he run away.

10 I put the 9 back and pay for the 8 and left
7-eleven. Next day I called my
boss and told him I was 6. He said 5, tomorrow also no
need to come back 4 work.
He also asked me to go climb a 3 and jump down. I
don't understand. I am so nice
2 him but I don't know what he 1.



____________________________________________________
Yahoo! Singapore Answers
Real people. Real questions. Real answers. Share what you know at
http://answers.yahoo.com.sg
---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses.]

No comments: