Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Monday, April 23, 2007

The Lovers by Galendri

I know you are in the midst of turmoil. I can read your smile that you give away so willingly yet the pain you cannot hide. There are no curtains. I am sure this will cheer you up. Don't give up on love k. :) Just a double Muaaah to Jazzmann and you :k)



The Lovers card affirms your alter ego is a port key to a Soul Mate or deal, whose superpower is compatibility in the midst of reconciling dichotomy to interconnect as a whole new entity or 'color.'



To be or not to be: at ultimatum or rival tensions mounting, negotiating acceptable trade-offs validates your unique perspectives to reflect what each lacks for a balanced voice of truce. When you are together you are beside yourself, so you concede mutual vested interest, incentive or opportunity to your other half for valued consideration.



For only by the power of self-respect in reciprocal vulnerability, need and compassion do "ME and THEE consummate WE."



The rest is all a dance on the sidelines of Cinderella Pandering or prohibition, or around a Bermuda Triangle of bottom line temptation to cheat by provocation, promiscuity, or shame. But here at the gate of impasse, you still have a choice and your pride.

No comments: