Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Six of Pentacles by Galendri

This is for you today :) Give my regards to Jazzmann ya. Muaaah!
The Six of Pentacles card suggests that my power today lies in patronage or charity. It's the least I can do to help those less fortunate.
Help will arrive when I am ready to accept it. It's my civic duty.
It's not a hand out, it's a hand up. Give credit where credit is due. I am worth the investment or he/she is entitled to my assistance. 'Beggars can't be choosers,' but you can't keep a good one down. I am empowered by gratitude and my asset is obligation.

No comments: