Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Sacrifices

Oh all ye, who pass by, whose eyes and mind
To worldly things are sharp, but to me blind;
To me, who took eyes that I might you find:
Was ever grief like mine? .....
But I do not mind. For the sacrifices are for the ones that I love. Call me stupid, a sucker for punishment. No regrets. Why they ask? To prove my undying love?? Isn't the hurt enough? Yet, I still swallow the pain and continue to strive.

Therefore my soul melts, and my heart's dear treasure
Drops blood (the only beads) my words to measure:
O let this cup pass, if it be thy pleasure:
Was ever grief like mine? ......
Your happiness means so much to me more than my own life. I swore once in the name of God in Oct 2001 and made a vow with my blood again just to make it legal for the sake of the laws of this land on 21st Feb 2005. Through the insistent of some that this should not be. Yet I stood my ground firmly. For the sake of your happiness. For the sake of love.

I answer nothing, but with patience prove
If stony hearts will melt with gentle love.
But who does hawk at eagles with a dove?
Was ever grief like mine?
In silence I suffer. Though you only voice this out last year. You knew. Yet little comfort did you give. AND yet its those little comfort I still savour and never shall I forget those feelings.

Nay, after death your spite shall further go;
For you will pierce my side, I full well know;
That as sin came, so Sacraments might flow:
Was ever grief like mine?

But now I die; now all is finished.
My woe, MY weal: and now I bow my head.
Only let others say, when I am dead,
Never was grief like mine.
Though THAT email was not sent by you. But if it did .... A slow death I choose. I prefer a short life with you than live a long life without you - these words you've heard before.
Regrets I have none for to me the sacrifices was all worth it.


Cheers :>

No comments: