Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Friday, April 27, 2007

No School!!

 Friday 20th April 2007
 

As usual this day the night before.  School prep  - clothes ironed, books packed, homework done .... in this case its just a draft.  Made appointment on what time to meet Eumura.

Nyte night and Sweeeeet DreeAmZzzz was early.  Slept in the Princess's sanctuary AGAIN.  I can't quite recall what we were talking about .... I must have fallen asleep in mid sentence!!

We got up.  Got dressed.  Princess was waiting for Eumura's call but it didn't come by that time she had already left.  So I suggested ok let's just have breakfast ourselves.  We bussed all the way to CWP and had breakie at LJS.  Its been a long time since I had breakfast at LJS and lost touch of the menu.  Princess recommended some fancy breakfast.  But we shared.  SHE HAD BLACK COFFEE!!  Wow!!  its the first time I saw her drinking black coffee!!

She didn't want to be late so we hurried through our breakfast.

Met Eumura and the rest of her classmates at school ..... ONLY to find out that the teacher is on MC!!  They were grumbling to themselves as no one knew about it and thought what a waste of time!!  By the time the school called me up as it was customary to inform the students parents or guardian.  It was already too late.  I just told Laura (person-in-charge) ... next time try and inform us earlier :)

I enquired about the next make up class and they said they will inform me once they have confirmed the date. *sighs*

So ... to put the time to good use they wanted to go and visit the new National Library in which case I HAVE NO IDEA TO THE WHEREABOUTS except that to my recollection is near Bugis.  So instead they window shopped, went home and she rested before going to teach which was in the evening.  Thank God for that!!

Something was on the Princess's mind but I didn't push.  I guess .... something was also on my mind and she didn't question me. .... I wish in my deepest hearts No more hurting for you my dearest Princess.  I wish for all your pains and sufferings be mine.  But I know that can't be so.  But I hope I can lessen that pain and hurt and will try to heal you.

We traveled silently to our destination and said we would meet at the bus stop near THE block.  Princess tried to stroke a money machine but was replied with harsh words. *sighs sighs*.  Good think I got some, we practically had to "beat about the bush" just so she can withdraw!! .... I had to transfer to her little bag.  We were both starving and was grateful that McD was still opened.

Later we at the Civic Centre we discuss Princess's needs and the sacrifices both of us must make.  Issue on the domain was mention but Hotty just jest the issue among all his other jest.  The Princess's irritation was becoming obvious.  I backed down and did my best to explain to Hotty her emotions. ..... *sighs* .... but to no avail.  In the process - he showed his "sad puppy dog face" which clearly did not help at all!!

Once we had tucked into our tummy and I felt slightly better.  We headed for the interchange.  Hotty parted there.  When got to our stop and walked the long way round ..... maybe perhaps we just wanted to walk.  Not walk ahead of each other BUT with each other.  I stroke her hair gently and place my arms around her with assurance.  Don't worry about me ok.  YOUR NEEDS AND WANTS ARE my top priority ok.

But I could feel her tenseness in her shoulder but she relax a little when I assured her that all is well.  Assured her without false hope.  I'll make your dream come true until strength taken from me.  We REALLY needed our space that night.  We went into our own sanctuary and that was where we stayed till morning sun greets the domain with such warmth.  As for me ... I had to continue on my duties for the day. 

 

Cheers  :>
Cheers  :>

No comments: