Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Friday, April 27, 2007

Mama




You have been with us OFFICIALLY a year but you knew us more than that. Due to recent incidents which some close to you tried to keep. But I guess the skeletons in the closet does not want to just stay in.


Its actually a blessing in disguise for now the beans have finally spilt. I thank you for your graciousness of your heart. And that it is now that ACTUALLY know the Jazzmann that I soooo love. I am writing this for I recently know you read my blog too!! :) I am glad. This is where I pour ALMOST all of my heart. In writing I find some peace as it lightens my burden in some small way.


I was actually afraid of your opinions of Jazzmann ..... but I no longer have that fear. Yes, this is the Jazzmann I love Mama for all of this time ... and still do. Glad that you do to though you have met him only once and only heard his name grace our hallway many a time.


Your kind thoughts of Jazzmann have never gone amiss in my mind. I love you so ... and this my world. However, there are other authors that have also contributed to my blog and some write-up may sound unpleasent to your ears and eyes ... but this is where they "shout" their opinions. To each his own I always say.


I've been thinking about you allot these past months. Not quite sure why. Perhaps its got to do with Princess. I know you are not my real mum for I know I only have ONE BIOLOGICAL mum and she brought me up. I love my mum and that's NEVER going to change.


But at the same token I also love you Mama. You have been nothing but kind to me never failing to show your care and concern. I can't thank you enough nor can I repay your kindness except Allah. You have never boasted of your blue blood though I've been somewhat accuse by some that THAT is the only reason why........


Not true ok. I do love you Truely and Sincerely. Though I know I'm not always there for you and be with you. Believe me when I say I sooooooo do wish to see you at LP every week. My work has robbed me of most of my time and its NEVER in purpose. So I hope you can forgive me for my lack of time with you. I'll do my best in making up for lost time whenever I have a chance.

No comments: