Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Princess's 1st Flying Lesson

Wednesday 11th April 2007
 
The night before ..... books packed.  Clothes ironed.  Alarm set.
 
05:30 SHARP I was already up.  Hot milo and pizza for Princess, coffee and sandwich for myself.
 
I was grateful that Eumura's lodging is not far from Princess - best of all THEY ARE IN THE SAME CLASS!!  That morning Cinderella had some errands to run in town and so joined us in our journey.  We were all ready and the young uns are eager on their quest - thirsty for knowledge AND TO CHASE THEIR DREAMS! 
 
Breakfast was done sitting patiently awaiting Cinderella's call.  Went down met her and join Eumura at the appointed bus stop.  Its been quite a while since I've met Cinderella and she gave me the lo down of the happenings on her side in a nut shell.
 
While waiting for our "RELIABLE" transport Eumura gave me the lo down on their first "Flying Lesson" and what Princess missed during her absence.  I was ever soooooo excited to KNOW THE ALL.  First subject is one of my many interest and sooooo up my alley!!
 
The transport came and we departed at the train platform since I was going on the opposite direction.  A tear fell not sure why .... perhaps a sudden feeling of nostalgia overwhelmed me for that particular moment.  Reminiscing the time when we walked together on her way to Evergreen many moons ago.  *sighs*  how time flies .... make me realised how old I've become.  Oh well, all part of a cycle - I know.
 
In Class:
 
She has a wonderful teacher Ms Sherrita (did I get your name correct??).  An IT person.
 
There are in total of 12 students so more individual attention can be accommodated.  Eumura sat next to Smarty Pants, while Princess took the only seat that was available and set next to Shy Guy, in her class there's a Loudmouth who pays little attention to classroom rules - but I guess his presence give the class a little bit more of live.  A Diva who always dress to her nines and others too.  But these are the most significant characters.
 
They ended the class at 12pm but Princess had to wait till 14:30hrs just to sign and double signed more documents pertaining to her up-coming examination.  She also had to give them her beautiful picture for the school's record.  Not her best picture .... but its a good one nevertheless.
 
By the time she came home she was already exhausted with the day's activities!!
 
While at work I struggled hard being anxious for Princess's first day and I can't wait till I see her next to share that anxiety. 
 
So till Princess's First Assignment ...........
 
Cheers  :>

No comments: