Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

MISConstrued Helping Hand

To help one mean the other party will think of all negative attitude or opinions going round one's head.

Just to hear those thoughts are very stressful. Why can't people look at it in a positive manner. What does it matter who is helping who?? Or the reasons, excuses that the seeker gives the hand that help?

Why can't people talk and look at the good side of EVERYONE? Why even bother looking at the bad side? It brings me down just to have all these questions unanswered. Can't we have any peace and everyone just be good friends and no enemies??

I so certain that this is possible - just need to look at the good side and not just the bad side ALL the time.

Its such a cruel world! To DO is wrong and NOT to do is ALSO wrong!! Well ..........

I guess I'll leave these questions unanswered for now.

Cheers :>

No comments: