Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Lovers to Friends Part II

Lovers to Friends ..... can I actually get out of this clasp of Jazzmann??

Maybe perhaps I just don't want to. It was difficult to be APART when for the longest time he has been PART of me. I guess deep in our hearts of hearts we know that THAT the only way of not loosing each other is just to be the best of friends.

It was hard and difficult in the beginning. It was unbearable. But with the strength of family and friends ..... just feeling love flowing through them. That is all that I need - ALMOST.

Not wanting to even pick up the phone. Than ONE DAY .... a call, .... a chat ..... So That WAS THEN and THIS IS now.

Where will my journey end?? Have we come full circle?? BUT there are rules - TO EACH ITS OWN UNIT.


Cheers :>

No comments: