Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Knave of Chalices by Galendri

Dearest Foreverknight and Jazzmann,

Foreverknight - don't work toooooo hard ya.  You get well soon.
Jazzmann - You THE MAN!!  Muaaah!  Take Care.


Today's Card

The Knave of Chalices card suggests that your power today lies in trust. You are enthusiastic, open, and trusting about your new found feelings, capacity, passion, or hearts desire.


You wear your heart on your sleeve and you are happy when sharing or expressing pleases and connects you to the support, beauty, and love in others.

You are empowered by attention and your gift is desire or epiphany.



Yahoo! Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the answer. Try it now.

No comments: