Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Princess 1st Assignment

 
Sunday 15th April 2007
 

Princess 1st Assignment

Spoilt for choices of different media.  Princess chose a Magazine.  Their own choice of topic and design; has to be between 5 to 15 pages.  Software instructions was given out.

I got so excited as always whenever it concerns Princess's assignments!!  We talked, we discussed, layout, pros and cons.  Princess's choice - 12 page magazine on fashion in the 60's!!  Its soooooo WOW!!

So midnight oil was burnt that night.  Doing research.  It was close to the wee hours and I can still hear her clicking away on the keyboard.  I peeped just for a look see ..... ok.  Just to check up on her.  I brought her an Ice Milo and she smiled a thank you smile.

Just for that moment it almost seem that THE HORRIFIC incident didn't even happen.  I was grateful for that and was happy to see her smile. 

Watching her squinting at the computer. 

I reminded myself that she needs a new pair of contacts.  She was scared??  Shy?? to tell me that actually she needed 2 pairs of contacts because both eyes have different degrees and that she needed spectacles too because she CANNOT wear contacts for too long because of her astigmatism.

My dearest darling Baby Princess,

Please ..... I'm no optometrist and I know nothing of eyes.  If you don't tell me I WILL NEVER KNOW!!  Thanks for the info .... FINALLY!!  I am working on it baby.

 

No comments: