Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Monday, April 30, 2007

Distant Love

Distant Love:  Needs Vs Wants
 
My Dearest Princess and my Dearest Jazzmann and Derest (Mama do show this to the Capt ok),
 
 
This is from my stand point and if I am wrong in my opinion please do correct me.
 
 
Why do both our Fathers do what they do??  Hhhhmmm ... being distant??  Their ego??  God only knows!!
 
 
For my dad that is with him.  Since he rarely sees me ... when he does see me - he feels that it is upon him that he MUST give me the world even though it is beyond him.  I can accept the answer NO.  I am aware that YES is not always possible.
 
 
Jazzmann always tries his best to give Princess THE BEST of what he can offer.  Most of the time he rarely falls short of her request.  Why is it so difficult for men to tell the truth!!  This I fail to comprehend nor do I know the answer to that.  Perhaps they feel that they do not want to disappoint us.  But they lack to understand that we rather know the truth than to trudge on falselihood. 
 
 
Maybe because Jazzmann rarely sees you so when he see you - He's just overwhelmed but as the nature of "men" we all know rarely would they show their emotion. 
 
 
Jazzmann wants to be with you ALL the time and misses you very dearly and yearns for you hugs.  He knows you are the Princess that is changing into a beautiful butterfly.  He can't stay with you.  Or rather that choice is NOT WITHIN his reach due to difficult circumstances.
 
 
Hhhhmmm  like Chomelanggun say what??  Pride??  Can't face the two of us??  Perhaps.  Can't accept that Chomelanggun knows of the "US" factor??  The truth .... only God knows I guess.  I know not all your queries.  For your quest for truth is my very thirst. 
 
 
I know your poem well.  I read and listen to every single word.
 
 


Yahoo! Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the answer. Try it now.

No comments: