Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The Two Swords




Hey Dearest,


What happen to you today?? Hope you are ok. Update lei. Miss you at the office today. Belief in yourself, but above all ..... YOU MUST LOVE YOURSELF.



The Two of Swords card suggests that my power today lies in opinion or blind instinct.



'I just know it.' Your perceptions are sharp, balanced and reasonable and guide your decision or support a position free from momentary distraction or impulse.



You honor your authentic self when you choose to protect emotional vulnerabilities without compromising virtue, reputation, or principles. You practice self control but you know that denial can't hide truth forever. 'Once bitten, twice shy.' You are empowered by the status quo and your virtue is justification.


No comments: