Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Monday, April 30, 2007

The Truth


Tuesday 24th April 2007
 

My Other Life

 

After we have tucked into our tummy and took the ride home.  Being tired out from all that walk we cabbed it back.  We just lay against each other shoulders and shared ear piece so that we could share the listening pleasure.  After awhile ..... you turned off the music and asked me.

 

"Does anyone in your family know about 'US'?"  I was taken aback by your question and did not know how to answer you.  But I knew the time has come where skeletons MUST come out.  The truth I'll reveal ........

 

Though you have met all of my family and all know you and off you.  I think there are few who think like me or accept my way of thoughts.  Remember when Chomelanggun learnt of my help to few of your kinsman? 

 

She went through the roof  .... telling me about family love and responsibilty and all that jazz.  But how can I say no to one who needs help??  Must I only help my kinsfolk??  So that goes for my family.

 

NOW you know.  It is ONLY now that they open their eyes to you. 

 

But it is only MY MUM that loved you true.  When you needed dosh who is the one that gave it to you??  When you were ill who was the one that visited you in hospital??  Who was the one that made an effort in coming to your very domain??  You welcomed my mum into your private sanctuary and THAT touches my heart.  Who was the one that bought you a gift for successully completing your secondary education?? 

 

She was the only one I did not have to stand up to for you or Jazzmann.  She had to stand up to the "others".  My mum felt maybe the green eye is working in them seeing how Jazzmann is treating my mother.

 

The rest only took you and Jazzmann in because they know that my love runs deep for you and Jazzmann.  My dad took him into his arms when he saw that Jazzmann showed his chivalry on all occasions.  He never lack in showing his heroship and my family put him on a pedestal.  The captain test him on stand and Jazzmann never fail to stand up for me.  It is because of that very act my BIOLOGICAL family looked to him.

 

My name my darling .... that No Matter.  Its just my name.  So now you know who loves you true and who loves you cordially.



Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today.

No comments: