Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Sagitarian Sign by Cobra


Sagittarian Sign by Cobra


The Bottom Line


If a boastful friend is driving you crazy, just get your distance today.


In Detail


You are definitely happy when the people you love are happy, but that generous joy will be tested a bit today when someone who recently had a windfall is a little bit insensitive to your situation. If this person's boastfulness is driving you crazy, just get some distance today. This will help you stay happy for him or her -- and stop any burgeoning feelings of resentment. This person is just not in a very intuitive, compassionate place right now.


Cheers :>

No comments: