Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Friday, April 27, 2007

A Daughter Through Foreverknight


(Dedicated to Jazzmann & Chomelanggun and their Princess)

A God Daughter is beauty at its finest.
Heart of an angel, soul so pure, and sweet.


God Daughters are one of God's most precious gifts
that he has bestowed upon the world.
Angels in Heaven do not compare to thine beauty,
and grace my ever so beautiful,

And lovely God Daughter.

Seeing YOU for the first time many moons ago
brought more joy to me
than all the money in the world could ever do.


YOU are morning, bright, and shining,
YOU are noon, YOU reside at the highest point in my heart,
YOU are the dew kissed night.
YOU are my Baby Princess, heart, and soul.

No comments: