Profile: Nariman a.k.a Putri

Wherever the wind blows :), Singapore
I'm a Jack of all Trades. But a Master of None. However, my primary passion is in Teaching. I'm very expressive with my emotions .... hence ... I'm no good in a poker game :) Love all the romanticism that life can offer. Love my family, my one and ONLY. Last but not least my surrogate family my baby Princess and Chomelanggun.

Friday, April 27, 2007

Half a Loaf is Better than None

 
Saturday 21st April 2007
 
 
Today I went on about my duties I had to do.  But today my mind was clouded by Princess's needs.  Her wants and needs are plenty.  Yet, I am mostly alone in this except for a little relieve that Jazzmann provides.  I am so grateful for that and to Jazzmann though little it was and IS what he can promise to give.  However, there have been times where Jazzmann does give his Princess a little bonus every now and again :)
 
Princess and I have heard plenty about our dearest Jazzmann and that too has constantly clouded our minds.  But I for one refuse to yield.  Only hoping that Jazzmann will realise this fact.  But Princess and I are fully aware that he too has issues that has blinded his mind by ego or other complex matters which both of us lack comprehension.  Our conclusion ..... Jazzmann is a private person and will never invite or welcome us to his world W.H.O.L.E.l.y - except for the surface.  May you be his kinsman or no.  So we each has "his own" special treatment towards us.
 
My time is drawing near and I know it for it is what I MUST have though it is not what I want nor is it what I need.  This world is toooooo small for me.  I know a communication tool is what I will not need and soon.
 
What I was about to commit was against what I should never do.  But I must.  I have to for the sake of my Princess .... Half a Loaf is Better than None.  So I went ahead and did it.  I informed Princess what I had just done.  She was silent but knew I had no choice in the matter.
 
With what relieve I had from my toil - Princess was able to get two NEW pairs of contact lenses (which was long over due) as both eyes have different degrees, replenish her transport needs, some grocery for the home and a fine which Cinderella CONVENIENTLY forgot to inform dearest Princess that at the point of time of "returning" it was WAY WAY toooo long over due.  Its ok Cinderella.  BUT NO MORE NEXT TIME YA!!
 
I was soooooooo happy and my burden suddenly lessen by Princess's NEW sight.  NOW MY BABY PRINCESS CAN SEE!!  And you express your "sight" only too well my darling.  Next time tell ok.  Whether I am able to assist you is totally another matter.  May not always be possible ... but you are indeed lucky THAT DAY.
 
Had to rush back as it was a Saturday and it was another open house!  Welcome to our humble abode .... NOW out for Grabs!!
 
Cheers  :>

No comments: